​50个少儿英语小故事 10篇儿童经典英语故事推荐

50个少儿英语小故事 10篇儿童经典英语故事推荐

听故事的时候孩子是最认真的,也是给孩子传播知识的重要途径之一。多听故事有助于提高孩子的口语表达能力,不管是大人还是孩子,一成不变的学会让人感到枯燥和无聊。小编推荐的英文故事不仅可以让孩子学到知识,还能学会一些做人的道理。

50个少儿英语小故事 10篇儿童经典英语故事推荐(1)

1、《Just one》

中文名:《就一支》

A gentleman entered a busy florist shop that displayed a large sign that read "Say It With Flowers".

中文:一位先生走进一家生意兴隆的商店。他见到花店的大广告牌上写着:“让鲜花代替您的语言。”

"Wrap up one rose,"he told the florist.

“请包一支玫瑰。”他对卖花的人说。

"Only one?"the florist asked.

“就要一支?”卖花人问。

" Just one,“the customer replied.“I'm a man of few words. "

“对,就一支。”那位先生说:“我这个人讲话不多。”

2、《Apple》

中文名:《苹果》

A man was going to the house of some rich person. As he went along the road, he saw a box of good apples at the side of the road.

中文:一个人正朝着一个富人的房子走去,当他沿着路走时,在路的一边他发现一箱好苹果。

He said, "I do not want to eat those apples; for the rich man will give me much food; he will give me very nice food to eat."

他说:“我不打算吃那些苹果,因为富人会给我更多的食物,他会给我很好吃的东西。”

Then he took the apples and threw them away into the dust.

然后他拿起苹果,一把扔到土里去。

He went on and came to a river. The river had become very big; so he could not go over it.

他继续走,来到河边,河涨水了,因此,他到不了河对岸。

He waited for some time; then he said, "I cannot go to the rich man's house today, for I cannot get over the river."

他等了一会儿,然后他说:“今天我去不了富人家了,因为我不能渡过河。”

He began to go home. He had eaten no food that day. He began to want food. He came to the apples, and he was glad to take them out of the dust and eat them.

他开始回家,那天他没有吃东西。他就开始去找吃的,他找到苹果,很高兴地把它们从尘土中翻出来吃了。

Do not throw good things away; you may be glad to have them at some other time.

不要把好东西扔掉,换个时候你会觉得它们大有用处。

3、 《The Old Cat》

中文名:《老猫》

An old woman had a cat. The cat was very old; she could not run quickly, and she could not bite, because she was so old.

中文:一位老妇有只猫,这只猫很老,它跑不快了,也咬不了东西,因为它年纪太大了。

One day the old cat saw a mouse; she jumped and caught the mouse. But she could not bite it; so the mouse got out of her mouth and ran away, because the cat could not bite it.

一天,老猫发现一只老鼠,它跳过去抓这只老鼠,然而,它咬不住这只老鼠。因此,老鼠从它的嘴边溜掉了,因为老猫咬不了它。

Then the old woman became very angry because the cat had not killed the mouse.

于是,老妇很生气,因为老猫没有把老鼠咬死。

She began to hit the cat. The cat said, "Do not hit your old servant. I have worked for you for many years, and I would work for you still, but I am too old. Do not be unkind to the old, but remember what good work the old did when they were young."

她开始打这只猫,猫说:“不要打你的老仆人,我已经为你服务了很多年,而且还愿意为你效劳,但是,我实在太老了,对年纪大的不要这么无情,要记住老年人在年青时所做过的有益的事情。”

4、 《Charge for Bread and Butter》

中文名:《面包和黄油费》

Some years ago, my dad, an attorney, took me to a fancy restaurant in Now York City.

中文:几年前,我当律师的爸爸带我去纽约的一家高档餐馆。

When the bill arrived, there was a $1.50 charge for bread and butter. Dad paid the bill, including the charge for bread and butter.

帐单上来时,上面有1.5美元的面包和黄油费。爸爸付了帐,连同面包和黄油的收费一齐付了。

However, the next day, he sent a letter to the resturant stating that the charge was uncalled for. Enclosed in the same envelope was a bill for $500 in legal services.

但是第二天,他给餐馆寄了一封信,说那项收费是没有道理的。随信还寄上了一张500美元的法律服务机构的收费单。

Someone from the restaurant called immediately and asked, "What is this $500 bill for? We never ordered any legal services."

餐馆马上打来电话,问道:“这500美元的收费单是怎么回事?我们从来没有要什么法律机构的服务。”

Dad replied, "I never ordered any bread and butter."

爸爸答道,“我也从来没有要什么面包和黄油。”

The $1.50 was returned without delay.

那1.5美元立即就寄了回来。

5、 《Sleeping Pills》

中文名:《安眠药》

Bob was having trouble getting to sleep at night. He went to see his doctor, who prescribed some extra-strong sleeping pills.

中文:鲍勃晚上失眠。他去看医生,医生给他开了一些强力安眠药。

Sunday night Bob took the pills, slept well and was awake before he heard the alarm.

星期天晚上鲍勃吃了药,睡得很好,在闹钟响之前就醒了过来。

He took his time getting to the office, strolled in and said to his boss: "I didn't have a bit of trouble getting up this morning."

他到了办公室,遛达进去,对老板说:“我今天早上起床一点麻烦都没有。”

"That's fine," roared the boss, "but where were you Monday and Tuesday?"

“好啊!”老板吼道,“那你星期一和星期二到哪儿去了?”

6、 《One good turn deserves another》

中文名:《善有善报》

I was having dinner at a restaurant whenHarry Steele came in.

中文:我正在一家饭馆吃饭,托尼.斯蒂尔走了进来。

Harry worked in a lawyer's office years ago, but he is now working at a bank.

托尼曾在又家律师事务所工作,而现在正在一家银行上班。

He gets a good salary, but he always borrows money from his friends and never pays it back.

他的薪水很高,但他却总是向朋友借钱,并且从来不还。

Harry saw me and came and sat at the same table. He has never borrowed money from me.

托尼看见了我,就走过来和我坐到一张桌子前。

While he was eating, I asked him to lend me &2. To my surprise, he gave me the money immediately.

他从未向我借过钱,但他吃饭时,我提出向他借20英镑。

'I have never borrrowed any money from you,' Harry said,'so now you can pay for my dinner!'

令我惊奇的是,他立刻把钱给了我。“我还未向你借过钱。”托尼说道,“所以现在你可以替我付饭钱了!”

7、 《Mouse Father》

中文名:《老鼠爸爸》

Once upon a time, there was a mouse father.

中文:很久很久以前,有一个老鼠爸爸。

He wanted to marry his daughter to the greatest person in the world.

他想要将他的女儿嫁给世界上最伟大的人。

But, who was the greatest person in the world?

但是,谁是世界上最伟大的人呢?

Oh! The sun! He must be the greatest person in the world.

啊!是太阳!他一定是世界上最伟大的人。

The mouse father went to talk to the sun.

老鼠爸爸就去找太阳说话。

“Hello! Mr. Sun. I know you are the greatest person in the world.

“哈啰!太阳先生,我知道你是世界上最伟大的人。

Would you marry my daughter?”

你愿意娶我的女儿吗?”

“What? I’m not the greatest person in the world. The greatest person is the cloud.

“什么?我才不是世界上最伟大的人呢!最伟大的应该是云。

If he comes out, I’ll be covered.”

只要他一出现,我就被遮住了。”

The mouse father went to talk to the cloud.

老鼠爸爸就去找云。

“Hello! Mr. Cloud. I know you are the greatest person in the world.

“哈啰!云先生,我知道你是世界上最伟大的人。

Would you marry my daughter?”

你愿意娶我的女儿吗?”

“What? I’m not the greatest person in the world. The greatest person is the wind.

“什么?我才不是世界上最伟大的人呢!最伟大的应该是风。

If he comes out, I’ll be blown away.”

只要他一出现,我就被吹的远远的。”

The mouse father went to talk to the wind.

老鼠爸爸就去找风。

“Hello! Mr. Wind. I know you are the greatest person in the world.

“哈啰!风先生,我知道你是世界上最伟大的人。

Would you marry my daughter?”

你愿意娶我的女儿吗?”

“What? I’m not the greatest person in the world. The greatest person is the wall.

“什么?我才不是世界上最伟大的人呢!最伟大的应该是墙。

If he comes out, I’ll be stopped.”

只要他一出现,我就被挡住了。”

The mouse father went to talk to the wall.

老鼠爸爸就去找墙。

“Hello! Mr. Wall. I know you are the greatest person in the world.

“哈啰!墙先生,我知道你是世界上最伟大的人。

Would you marry my daughter?”

你愿意娶我的女儿吗?”

“What? I’m not the greatest person in the world. The greatest person is YOU, the mouse.”

“什么?我才不是世界上最伟大的人呢!最伟大的其实是你们!是老鼠!”

“The greatest person in the world is … mouse?”

“世界上最伟大的人…是老鼠?”

“Yes, the greatest person in the world is mouse. See? If mouse comes out, I’ll be bit!”

“没错!世界上最伟大的就是老鼠,你看,只要你们一出现,我就被挖洞了!”

The mouse father was very happy.

老鼠爸爸好开心!

He finally knew mouse was the greatest person in the world.

他终于知道世界上最伟大的人了,就是老鼠。

He would marry his daughter to the handsome mouse next door.

他决定要将自己的女儿嫁给隔壁英俊的鼠小弟。

8、《The Thirsty Pigeon》

中文名:《口渴的鸽子》

A PIGEON, oppressed by excessive thirst, saw a goblet of water painted on a signboard.

中文:有只鸽子口渴得很难受,看见画板上画着一个水瓶,以为是真的。

Not supposing it to be only a picture, she flew towards it with a loud whir and unwittingly dashed against the signboard, jarring herself terribly.

他立刻呼呼地猛飞过 去,不料一头碰撞在画板上,折断了翅膀,摔在地上,被人轻易地捉住了。

Having broken her wings by the blow, she fell to the ground, and was caught by one of the bystanders. Zeal should not outrun discretion.

这是说,有些人想急于得到所需的东西,一时冲动,草率从事,就会身遭不幸。

9、 《Lovely Hat》

中文名:《可爱的帽子》

Jack is a little goose. He has a lovely hat. He likes wearing it very much. But when he sits, his hat can’t stay on his head.

中文:杰克是一只小鹅。它有一顶可爱的帽子,他非常喜欢戴它。当它坐着时,他的帽子总是戴着头上。

He puts his hat down and begins to play game with the hat. When he gets tired of the game, things are not the same.

它脱下它的帽子并开始用帽子玩游戏。当它玩累时,事情就不是那样了。

He can’t find his hat. Where is it? Jack thinks hard. He looks up and down, and walks here and there. He can’t find his hat yet.

它没有找到他的帽子。它在哪里?杰克仔细想。它上下看了看,到处找了找,还是没有找到它的帽子。

At this time, his mother comes in. As soon as she sees Jack, she cries, “Oh, my dear! Don’t be foolish. Your hat is on your head.”

这时,它的母亲走进来,当她看到杰克就喊道:“啊!亲爱的,你真笨,帽子在你的头上。”

Jack feels very foolish. He doesn’t want to wear his hat on his head.

杰克感到自己很愚蠢。它不想戴那顶帽子了。

10、《Be Careful What You Wish For》

中文名:《慎重许愿》

A couple had been married for 25 years and were celebrating their 60th birthdays, which fell on the same day.

中文:一对结婚25周年的夫妻在庆祝他们六十岁的生日。他们恰好在同一天出生。

During the celebration a fairy appeared and said that because they had been such a loving couple for all 25 years, she would give them one wish each.

庆祝活动中,一位仙女出现了。她说,由于他们是已经结婚25年的恩爱夫妻,因此她给许给这对夫妻每个人一个愿望。

The wife wanted to travel around the world. The fairy waved her hand, and Boom! She had the tickets in her hand.

妻子想周游世界。仙女招了招手。“呯!”的一声,她的手中出现了一张票。

Next, it was the husband‘s turn. He paused for a moment, then said shyly, "Well, I‘d like to have a woman 30 years younger than me."

接下来该丈夫许愿了。他犹豫片刻,害羞地说,“那我想要一位比我年轻30岁的女人。”

The fairy picked up her wand, and Boom! He was ninety.

仙女拾起了魔术棒。“呯!”,他变成了90岁。

给孩子讲故事不仅可以增进亲子交流,还能促进孩子发的大脑发育,提高学习能力。让孩子讲英语有助于培养孩子对英语的兴趣爱好,还能提高孩子的阅读能力和语言表达能力。知识以故事的形式传播给孩子,孩子也更容易吸收。而且故事一般都蕴含人生道理,对孩子的人格塑造都有很大好处。

,

相关推荐

​杜江霍思燕近期合影(京圈富婆霍思燕)

​杜江霍思燕近期合影(京圈富婆霍思燕)

97

杜江霍思燕近期合影(京圈富婆霍思燕) 她是中国最性感艳俗的女星 靠大尺度全裸出镜一战成名 与黄渤当众亲吻 跟中年富豪酒店缠绵 她就是霍思燕 如果不是华谊老板王中磊之女 在霍...

​二十四节气之惊蛰春雷始鸣(廿四节气惊蛰)

​二十四节气之惊蛰春雷始鸣(廿四节气惊蛰)

63

二十四节气之惊蛰春雷始鸣(廿四节气惊蛰) 惊蛰,二月节。《夏小正》曰:正月启。蛰,言发蛰也。万物出乎震,震为雷,故曰惊蛰。是蛰虫惊而出走矣。 ——《月令·七十二候集解...

​郭晓婷一个巴掌看出演技(一张嘴骂翻娱乐圈)

​郭晓婷一个巴掌看出演技(一张嘴骂翻娱乐圈)

87

郭晓婷一个巴掌看出演技(一张嘴骂翻娱乐圈) 在娱乐圈,说话也是一门学问。 有人说话给自己挖坑。 比如不久前因为嫖娼被北京警方通报批评的李易峰曾经在采访中口出狂言: 最宝...

​薛宝钗进贾府时贾宝玉年龄(幼年错过潘冬子)

​薛宝钗进贾府时贾宝玉年龄(幼年错过潘冬子)

165

薛宝钗进贾府时贾宝玉年龄(幼年错过潘冬子) 87版《红楼梦》的宝玉人选可谓是一波三折。 原本剧组定下的宝玉演员,因为赶上青春期,不仅身高疯长,脸上还冒出许多痘痘。 这哪...

​疯狂猜图经典攻略(你还记得疯狂猜图吗)

​疯狂猜图经典攻略(你还记得疯狂猜图吗)

123

疯狂猜图经典攻略(你还记得疯狂猜图吗) 游戏葡萄原创专稿,未经允许请勿转载,今天小编就来聊一聊关于疯狂猜图经典攻略?接下来我们就一起去研究一下吧! 疯狂猜图经典攻略 游...

​超清版纯色屏保壁纸(私藏5大跨平台屏保)

​超清版纯色屏保壁纸(私藏5大跨平台屏保)

60

超清版纯色屏保壁纸(私藏5大跨平台屏保) 〇、前言 之前我的文章里出现过一些精致有趣的壁纸或屏保(比如下面这篇),然后评论区时常有小伙伴询问出处。 NUC8 打造 99%完美黑苹果...

​杨浦区新江湾城房价(现在买仍然被套)

​杨浦区新江湾城房价(现在买仍然被套)

179

杨浦区新江湾城房价(现在买仍然被套) 写板块分析是一件不讨好的事情。 总是鼓吹,自己良心过不去;写一些负面的东西,又会激怒当地居民。 谁能接受别人说自己家不好? 当然环...

​uv镜的优缺点(解密劣质UV镜的七大陷阱)

​uv镜的优缺点(解密劣质UV镜的七大陷阱)

56

uv镜的优缺点(解密劣质UV镜的七大陷阱) ▶如今购买相机,总会伴随着各种五花八门的购机套餐,UV镜正是这类套餐中非常重要的一类配件。目前,UV镜市场鱼龙混杂,各类劣质UV假冒...

​大英博物馆的五大镇馆之宝(世界艺术的奇境)

​大英博物馆的五大镇馆之宝(世界艺术的奇境)

141

大英博物馆的五大镇馆之宝(世界艺术的奇境) 到了伦敦,没有人不想看看收藏了世界文明记忆的大英博物馆(The British Museum)。它又名不列颠博物馆,在英国伦敦新牛津大街北面的罗...

​10款最帅的高达游戏(萝卜的浪漫就是开扎古)

​10款最帅的高达游戏(萝卜的浪漫就是开扎古)

89

10款最帅的高达游戏(萝卜的浪漫就是开扎古) “是男人就要开扎古!” 谈起《机动战士高达》这个世人皆知的大 IP,不知道各位的脑海中浮现出的是被奸商黄牛炒成“天价”的模型,...

​李娜出家后的现状 因青藏高原爆红

​李娜出家后的现状 因青藏高原爆红

94

李娜出家后的现状 因青藏高原爆红 没听过《好人一生平安》的,应该都听过《青藏高原》。 没错, 《好人一生平安》和《青藏高原》这两首歌都是由歌手李娜所唱, 在唱《好人一生...